enter
<
>
Stone Manor House

Virginia


Anchoring a remarkable 6 acre site on the outskirts of Washington, D.C. this stone mansion, originally built in 1925 has been transformed by RWA with discreet additions and a comprehensive renovation. Alterations scope included a new kitchen, new master suite, new baths throughout, new systems and lighting, and new fenestration at both peripheral wings of the house. New additions include a new stone & timber arcade connecting the freestanding garage to a new mudroom to the renovated double porch, and a new pool house as an extension of the existing stone garage structure.


With Caldwell-Beebe Interiors + ILEX Construction


Photography: Gordon Beall
<
>